I am a blogger. It takes a lot of time, energy, money and equipment to write this blog and maintain this website. I value my time and my family’s resources. Therefore, I do accept money and gifts to help support me and my family. When you are clicking on links or reading my blogs, you are helping me buy the things my daughter wants and needs. And Mickey pretzels.
• This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation as well as affiliate links.
• I believe in being who I am, even if you don’t like as well as keeping my reputation as an honest and forthcoming person. It’s important to me to only promote content, products and companies that I believe make excellent products are are worth the investment.
• Sponsored posts are posts where someone or a company pays me directly to write it. I will also include that on the post.
• This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. Referrals are the best compliment I can receive or give.
• The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely mine.
• This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
This blog is written and edited by me, Jess Knowlton. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me https://theartofadventures.com/contact/.